Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) Continue Systematic Attacks against Palestinian Civilians and Property in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT)
· A Palestinian was wounded and arrested by IOF in Qalqilya.
· Israeli warplanes bombarded a chicken farm in the central Gaza Strip, killing 3,500 chicks.
· IOF continued to use force against peaceful protests in the West Bank.
- 4 Palestinian civilians, including a child, were wounded.
- IOF arrested 6 international human rights defenders.
· Israeli gunboats opened fire at Palestinian fishing boats in the Gaza Strip.
- Two fishing boats were damaged.
· IOF conducted 38 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank and two limited ones into the Gaza Strip.
- IOF arrested 12 Palestinian civilians, including two children.
· Israel has continued to impose a total siege on the OPT and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
- IOF arrested two Palestinian civilians, at military checkpoints in the West Bank.
· IOF have continued settlement activities in the West Bank and Israeli settlers have continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.
- IOF demolished 8 houses to the south of Hebron.
- At least 30 dunums of agricultural land planted with olives were burnt.
- Israeli settlers damaged two houses and a car in Kufor Hares village, north of Salfit.
- Israeli settlers violently beat a Palestinian civilian in Hebron..