Miliband 'very cruel'


Mr Mohamed's brother, Dr Benhur Mohamed, said he had written to Mr Miliband asking him to help his brother.

Dr Mohamed said it was "very cruel" of him not to reply.

Speaking to the BBC, Dr Mohamed said he believed Mr Miliband had failed to protect his brother's human rights.

"I did write to Mr Miliband, but I didn't get any answer from him," he said. "I was truly begging him to do something about Binyam, that was my plea, but I didn't hear anything.

"I feel very sad. I feel betrayed. It's very cruel from a person who is elected by the people to protect humanity and freedom and the rule of law."

Dr Mohamed said his brother was a "quiet" and "helpful" person.

"He is very supportive and very considerate. He is not the kind of person who would want to hurt anybody," he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Israeli warships open fire at Gaza fishermen

Egyptians continue to keep Gaza's only exit closed